Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 08:01 in Psychology & Sociology
Next week's U.S. Supreme Court hearings on the Affordable Care Act could result in landmark rulings, according to an Indiana University Maurer School of Law expert on constitutional law.
- Looming high court ruling could taint justice, legal expert saysWed, 13 Jan 2010, 18:09:37 EST
- Health reform essential to young adults: Nearly half can't afford needed health careThu, 26 May 2011, 0:32:42 EDT
- Unequal access to cancer care can no longer be toleratedMon, 26 Sep 2011, 9:34:13 EDT
- New study: Health reform to make health insurance affordable for nearly all familiesWed, 27 Apr 2011, 1:31:10 EDT
- 18.3 million baby boomers could benefit from the Affordable Care ActTue, 14 Dec 2010, 1:05:49 EST