Scientist from Cancer Institute of N.J. and Princeton U. Recognized by AACR for Cancer Metastasis Research
A researcher from The Cancer Institute of New Jersey and Princeton University who is helping to advance the molecular understanding of cancer metastasis is being recognized for his work by cancer specialists from around the globe. Yibin Kang, PhD, will receive the Award for Outstanding Achievement in Cancer Research at the Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) being held in Chicago later this month.
- NYU Cancer Institute experts present at the AACR 102nd Annual Meeting 2011Wed, 6 Apr 2011, 8:37:22 EDT
- NYU Cancer Institute experts present at ASCO 2011 Annual MeetingMon, 6 Jun 2011, 14:35:25 EDT
- Scientists identify gene that predicts post-surgical survival from brain metastasis of breast cancer patientsTue, 1 Sep 2009, 13:32:03 EDT
- Immune system may guide chemotherapy for breast cancerSun, 3 Apr 2011, 5:32:25 EDT
- Research team targets self-cannibalizing cancer cellsThu, 11 Feb 2010, 14:48:22 EST