Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - 15:30 in Health & Medicine
CenteringPregnancy(r), a national model of group care for underserved pregnant women, is part of a new study by researchers at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth).
- UTHealth research shows modified adult stem cells may be helpful in spinal cord injuryWed, 24 Feb 2010, 9:46:40 EST
- UTHealth researchers link multiple sclerosis to different area of brainFri, 23 Dec 2011, 9:21:02 EST
- UTHealth researchers link chromosome region to thoracic aortic diseaseThu, 16 Jun 2011, 23:31:26 EDT
- UTHealth reports bone marrow stem cell therapy safe for acute strokeWed, 31 Aug 2011, 23:33:48 EDT
- UTHealth study suggests private insurers control health care spending better than MedicareTue, 7 Dec 2010, 12:35:19 EST