Experts at Drexel University are available to comment about autism. Drexel recently established the A.J. Drexel Autism Institute, the nation's first autism center focused on public health science. Topics include: environmental exposures and autism risk,, nursing for autism spectrum disorders, care across the lifespan, autism in college students, history of autism, risk communication and ethics.
- Autism Speaks presents the top ten autism research findings of 2009Thu, 11 Feb 2010, 11:46:33 EST
- Partnership between autism experts, pediatricians identifies toddlers at risk for autismThu, 2 Jun 2011, 16:36:50 EDT
- Case Western Reserve research finds that the lack of specific gene plays role in autismMon, 9 Feb 2009, 9:22:22 EST
- Autism Speaks on US Senate hearing on potential environmental health factors in autismTue, 3 Aug 2010, 18:08:12 EDT
- New data shows half of all children with autism wander and bolt from safe placesWed, 20 Apr 2011, 14:36:01 EDT