Human nature has deep evolutionary roots and is manifested in relationships with family members, friends, romantic and business partners, competitors, and strangers more than in any other aspects of behavior or intellectual activity. It is in party genetically controlled and evolves by natural selection, contends a behavioral biologist.
- Relationship violence reported by young women linked to overly controlling male partnerTue, 5 Apr 2011, 9:34:51 EDT
- Partner controlling behaviors appear to be associated with relationship violenceMon, 4 Apr 2011, 17:37:36 EDT
- Study points out risks of nonromantic sexual relationshipsThu, 1 Apr 2010, 16:59:06 EDT
- Self-sacrifice among strangers has more to do with nurture than natureMon, 12 Oct 2009, 15:42:43 EDT
- You benefit if your romantic partner recovers well from spats, U of M study findsFri, 11 Feb 2011, 11:07:59 EST