Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 05:00 in Psychology & Sociology
A supportive supervisor can keep employees in certain hazardous jobs from being absent even when co-workers think it's all right to miss work, according to new research published by the American Psychological Association.
- New management training could lead to improved worker healthMon, 27 Jul 2009, 11:15:39 EDT
- Getting along with co-workers may prolong life, researchers findTue, 10 May 2011, 11:32:53 EDT
- Worksite wellness programs may reduce employee absenteeismWed, 11 Nov 2009, 1:35:38 EST
- Is marriage good for the heart?Mon, 22 Aug 2011, 11:32:57 EDT
- Alcohol-based hand disinfectants improve business productivityMon, 23 Aug 2010, 19:35:56 EDT