The Ogdensburg-Prescott International Bridge, which links New York & Ontario, will benefit from Clarkson University research. The collaboration involves monitoring & sensor data fusion technology to improve performance; cross-border Internet & communication technologies; & small business development.
- Implementing sustainable technology to monitor the integrity of the nation's bridgesThu, 16 Apr 2009, 16:14:50 EDT
- Averting bridge disasters: New technology could save hundreds of livesFri, 29 Jul 2011, 21:34:04 EDT
- Crossing the gap: Civil engineers develop improved method for detecting, measuring bridge damageThu, 19 Jul 2012, 13:07:23 EDT
- Researchers tackle collapsing bridges with new technologyWed, 1 May 2013, 5:02:19 EDT
- Teaching with technology: WSU examines status quo, benefits of online learning in CanadaThu, 14 Apr 2011, 4:01:54 EDT