In a delicate operation at sea, healthy staghorn coral were transplanted Friday to a threatened reef off the Broward County coast by researchers at Nova Southeastern University's Oceanographic Center and its internal National Coral Reef Institute (NCRI).
- Distressed damsels stress coral reefsWed, 26 May 2010, 19:22:35 EDT
- Gene secrets of the reef revealedTue, 5 Jul 2011, 15:34:23 EDT
- Ancient deep-sea coral reefs off southeastern US serve as underwater 'islands' in the Gulf streamMon, 19 May 2008, 10:14:42 EDT
- Fringe dwellers 'hold secrets of survival'Fri, 18 Jun 2010, 9:04:06 EDT
- Urgent action on international coral reef crisisMon, 10 Nov 2008, 12:24:42 EST