Smartphone apps that deliver everything from sacred Christmas music to reminders to attend worship to Scriptures for meditation can be potent tools for spiritual growth, but such technology also has potential to diminish worship and fellowship with other believers, says a Baylor University associate professor of philosophy.
- Spirituality protects against depression better than church attendanceThu, 23 Oct 2008, 12:09:13 EDT
- Study: US church attendance steady, but makeup of churchgoers changesThu, 15 Apr 2010, 0:23:20 EDT
- Is smartphone technology the future of US elections?Mon, 12 Sep 2011, 20:33:40 EDT
- Seeing the S-curve in everythingWed, 20 Jul 2011, 16:39:12 EDT
- Om: Meditation a big help for emotional issuesThu, 29 Mar 2012, 9:38:04 EDT