New research from North Carolina State University shows that some smartphones specifically designed to support the Android mobile platform have incorporated additional features that can be used by hackers to bypass Android's security features, making them more vulnerable to attack.
- Researchers find some smartphone models more vulnerable to attackWed, 30 Nov 2011, 11:34:55 EST
- Researchers create privacy mode to help secure Android smartphonesWed, 13 Apr 2011, 10:03:57 EDT
- Security holes in smartphone appsWed, 17 Apr 2013, 10:05:34 EDT
- Sandia builds Android-based network to study cyber disruptionsTue, 2 Oct 2012, 15:12:36 EDT
- How secure is your network? NIST model knowsWed, 23 Jul 2008, 15:14:41 EDT