Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 11:31 in Biology & Nature
Researchers have found hints that differing molecular processes in one area of the brain might play a significant role in the differences of jet lag severity between long-distance west-to-east travel and east-to-west travel.
- Differences in jet lag severity could be rooted in how circadian clock sets itselfThu, 13 Oct 2011, 13:40:04 EDT
- East views the world differently to WestMon, 6 Feb 2012, 11:36:25 EST
- Actions and personality, east and westMon, 11 Apr 2011, 16:36:50 EDT
- Circadian surprise: Mechanism of temperature synchronization in drosophilaWed, 28 Oct 2009, 12:36:18 EDT
- Economic inequality is linked to biased self-perceptionTue, 23 Aug 2011, 14:38:02 EDT