Friday, October 7, 2011 - 17:00 in Mathematics & Economics
The Endocrine Society leadership is sad to announce that valued member, Dr. John D. Baxter, died on October 5, 2011 in San Francisco, California. Dr. Baxter served as president of The Endocrine Society from June 2002 to June 2003.
- Experts recommend screening for vitamin D deficiency in at-risk populationsMon, 6 Jun 2011, 13:36:40 EDT
- Endocrine Society releases guideline on diagnosis and treatment of primary aldosteronismThu, 28 Aug 2008, 9:22:57 EDT
- Experts issue recommendations for treatment of post-bariatric surgery patientsThu, 4 Nov 2010, 1:31:50 EDT
- Experts issue recommendations for evaluating and treating pituitary incidentalomasThu, 7 Apr 2011, 8:02:23 EDT
- Adult stem cells improve fracture healingMon, 16 Jun 2008, 13:35:50 EDT