A University of Arkansas researcher has patented a process that reduces the time it takes to perform DNA analysis from hours to minutes. This development could contribute to many areas of health care and law enforcement, including diagnosing and treating disease, developing and testing new vaccines and forensic identification.
- Rapid test for pathogens developed by K-State researchersThu, 21 Aug 2008, 17:36:09 EDT
- Quick test to diagnose bacterial or viral infection developed by Ben-Gurion University researchersWed, 20 Jul 2011, 11:33:37 EDT
- Detecting tumors fasterMon, 7 Jun 2010, 12:34:21 EDT
- UGA researchers use gold nanoparticles to diagnose flu in minutesThu, 4 Aug 2011, 4:33:41 EDT
- New blood analysis chip could lead to disease diagnosis in minutesFri, 18 Mar 2011, 9:53:32 EDT