Friday, September 9, 2011 - 17:00 in Physics & Chemistry
What do increased atmospheric radioactivity concentrations in Washington state tell us about what happened in the Fukushima nuclear disaster? For ME Associate Professor Steve Biegalski, the story is in the numbers.
- Research on US nuclear levels after Fukushima could aid in future nuclear detectionFri, 9 Sep 2011, 23:33:58 EDT
- First quantitative measure of radiation leaked from Fukushima reactorMon, 15 Aug 2011, 17:34:24 EDT
- Stanford researchers calculate global health impacts of the Fukushima nuclear disasterTue, 17 Jul 2012, 14:03:32 EDT
- Scientists assess radioactivity in the ocean from Japan nuclear power facilityFri, 9 Dec 2011, 20:36:31 EST
- Is nuclear power fair for future generations?Thu, 5 May 2011, 10:38:23 EDT