A team of scientists has collected enough high-resolution Hubble Space Telescope images over a 14-year period to stitch together time-lapse movies of powerful jets ejected from three young stars. These phenomena are providing clues about the final stages of a star's birth, offering a peek at how our Sun came into existence 4.5 billion years ago.
- Hubble catches stars on the moveWed, 2 Jun 2010, 10:53:01 EDT
- Close-up movie shows hidden details in the birth of super-sunsMon, 16 Nov 2009, 14:22:49 EST
- RIT scientist fine-tunes Hubble Space TelescopeWed, 25 Mar 2009, 15:51:03 EDT
- Hubble captures outstanding views of mammoth starsTue, 25 Nov 2008, 10:57:04 EST
- Hubble snaps sharp image of cosmic concoctionTue, 13 Jul 2010, 7:50:41 EDT