Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center to Co-Lead One of Five NCI-Funded Proteomics Research Centers
The National Cancer Institute today announced that a team co-led by Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and The Broad Institute in Cambridge, Mass., has been selected to participate in a National Cancer Institute-funded research consortium dedicated to understanding the molecular basis of cancer . The researchers will aim to identify and analyze proteins in the blood that are associated with genetic alterations that lead to cancer.
- Blood relationsWed, 16 Jun 2010, 15:03:00 EDT
- Markers for inflammation discovered in breast cancer survivors are linked to survivalTue, 26 May 2009, 16:37:54 EDT
- A new biomarker for early cancer detection? Research reveals that 'microRNA' may fit the billMon, 28 Jul 2008, 17:36:20 EDT
- Circumcision may help protect against prostate cancerMon, 12 Mar 2012, 15:32:58 EDT
- Study sheds new light on role of genetic mutations in colon cancer developmentThu, 7 Jun 2012, 21:33:42 EDT