Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 09:30 in Mathematics & Economics
SAVANNAH, Ga. (April 13, 2011) - Two civil engineering graduate students at Georgia Tech Savannah are among an elite group to be awarded fellowships under the 2011 National Science Foundation (NSF) Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP).
- Student research team sequences genome of bacterium discovered in Virginia Tech gardenWed, 21 Apr 2010, 15:43:02 EDT
- Virginia Tech engineers identify conditions that initiate erosionFri, 31 Oct 2008, 19:30:08 EDT
- M.D.-Ph.D. graduates look more towards career in researchThu, 11 Sep 2008, 19:52:13 EDT
- Programming tools facilitate use of video game processors for defense needsWed, 24 Jun 2009, 11:07:30 EDT
- Can mobile phones help people 'EatWell?'Wed, 17 Feb 2010, 10:22:57 EST