Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 11:30 in Biology & Nature
A gene newly discovered by Eve Wurtele and Ling Li introduced into soybean plants has increased the amount of protein in the plant's seed by 30 to 60 percent. People with protein-starved diets around the world could benefit.
- Starch-controlling gene fuels more protein in soybean plantsThu, 7 Apr 2011, 12:39:28 EDT
- Gene discovery may lead to new varieties of soybean plantsTue, 27 Apr 2010, 14:53:05 EDT
- Mapping and sequencing of soybean genome paves the way for improved soybean cropsWed, 13 Jan 2010, 17:25:13 EST
- Genes under controlTue, 30 Mar 2010, 10:18:25 EDT
- When a gene is worth 2Sat, 23 Mar 2013, 8:33:16 EDT