- Adolescence is generally viewed as a socially and psychologically challenging period of development. For young people with cleft lip, cleft palate, or both, these challenges can be magnified. How their parents react can add another factor into these children's outlooks.
- Novel genes associated with risk for oral cleft malformation identifiedMon, 3 May 2010, 13:10:35 EDT
- Growth factor gene shown to be a key to cleft palateTue, 2 Feb 2010, 14:10:20 EST
- Research shows timing improves cleft palate surgeryMon, 12 May 2008, 15:07:48 EDT
- Mount Sinai researchers find mechanism behind cleft palate developmentTue, 14 Sep 2010, 18:07:53 EDT
- Study finds genetic variant plays role in cleft lipMon, 6 Oct 2008, 11:21:46 EDT