Senior Health Care Leaders to Convene for 8th Annual World Health Care Congress, Washington, D.C., April 4-6, 2011
The World Health Care Congress, www.worldhealthcarecongress.com, is an annual meeting of senior health care CEOS and senior leaders from business, goverment and academia. It covers all sectors of the health care industry, and includes a signicant focus on health care efforts abroad. For a complimentary media pass, email email@example.com.
- Lower mental health co-pays do not help seniors seek careTue, 8 Feb 2011, 11:03:19 EST
- Informatics experts contribute to special Health Affairs edition on e-health in the developing worldFri, 5 Feb 2010, 9:47:35 EST
- Health care leaders say need for reform is urgentMon, 27 Jul 2009, 11:44:19 EDT
- Team outlines 21st century roadmap to make America the healthiest nation in the worldWed, 5 May 2010, 10:25:20 EDT
- Survey finds widespread dissatisfaction with current health care payment systemMon, 3 Nov 2008, 16:11:16 EST