Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center Announces 2011 Harold M. Weintraub Graduate Student Award Recipients
Twelve graduate students from institutes throughout North America have been chosen to receive the 2011 Harold M. Weintraub Graduate Student Award sponsored by the Basic Sciences Division of Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center. Nominations were solicited internationally; the winners were selected on the basis of the quality, originality and significance of their work.
- Study of biomarker development in mice provides a roadmap for a similar approach in humansMon, 20 Jun 2011, 12:36:25 EDT
- 1 class increases odds of college graduation for struggling studentsThu, 16 Apr 2009, 0:43:27 EDT
- University of Kansas graduate student researcher takes aim at deadly brain tumorsFri, 3 Apr 2009, 8:23:45 EDT
- Blood relationsWed, 16 Jun 2010, 15:03:00 EDT
- A new biomarker for early cancer detection? Research reveals that 'microRNA' may fit the billMon, 28 Jul 2008, 17:36:20 EDT