University of Arkansas researchers have developed a tool to determine what factors drive the dependency between the periodic pattern width and thickness of an ultrathin film that exhibits both magnetic and ferroelectric properties. This may be useful in improving the efficiency of some devices.
- 'Nano machine shop' shapes nanowires, ultrathin films Wed, 29 Aug 2012, 19:06:52 EDT
- MIT crafts bacteria-resistant filmsThu, 15 May 2008, 17:49:25 EDT
- Novel NIST process is a low-cost route to ultrathin platinum filmsThu, 13 Dec 2012, 17:08:02 EST
- Pinning down superconductivity to a single layerThu, 29 Oct 2009, 14:38:41 EDT
- Researchers strain to improve electrical material and it's worth itMon, 11 Feb 2013, 16:35:58 EST