White House Honors Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Professor Matthew Oehlschlaeger With Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers
The White House has recognized Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Professor Matthew Oehlschlaeger with the Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers (PECASE). The award is the highest honor bestowed by the United States government on science and engineering professionals in the early stages of their independent research careers.
- Obama bestows highest presidential honor on early career scientists and engineersFri, 15 Jan 2010, 16:51:17 EST
- 3 Tufts engineering faculty earn prestigious national awards for promising researchTue, 23 Mar 2010, 18:34:11 EDT
- 3 ORNL researchers receive presidential early career awardMon, 8 Nov 2010, 17:33:18 EST
- President honors nation's top scientists and innovatorsFri, 18 Sep 2009, 13:51:23 EDT
- M. D. Anderson neurosurgeon, Amy Heimberger, M.D., receives presidential awardFri, 19 Dec 2008, 17:21:38 EST