Wednesday, October 20, 2010 - 09:31 in Physics & Chemistry
A groundbreaking new equation developed in part by researchers at the University of Michigan could do for organic semiconductors what the Shockley ideal diode equation did for inorganic semiconductors: help to enable their wider adoption.
- New equation could advance research in solar cell materialsWed, 20 Oct 2010, 10:04:14 EDT
- Scientists refine, redefine seawater equationFri, 31 Jul 2009, 4:31:42 EDT
- New equation of state of seawaterThu, 5 Feb 2009, 13:29:36 EST
- Researchers advance toward hybrid spintronic computer chipsWed, 13 Apr 2011, 12:35:58 EDT
- Photovoltaics from any semiconductorThu, 26 Jul 2012, 19:03:36 EDT