Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 15:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Researchers at the Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI) are poised to show the U.S. Army an advanced approach to enabling autonomous collaboration among dissimilar robotic vehicles.
- Robots go where scientists fear to treadTue, 27 May 2008, 17:35:27 EDT
- Robotic mine vehicles successfully reanimated by UA engineering students using industry supportThu, 2 Jun 2011, 10:39:14 EDT
- Marines to use autonomous vehicles built by Virginia Tech engineering students using TORC productsMon, 21 Jun 2010, 15:07:55 EDT
- Researchers demonstrate autonomous robots able to explore and map buildingsMon, 16 May 2011, 13:33:55 EDT
- Aerial surveillance technology could keep soldiers saferTue, 2 Mar 2010, 10:54:04 EST