The San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC) at UC San Diego and CLUMEQ, a Canadian High Performance Computing consortium led by McGill University in Montreal, Quebec, have been awarded grants from Canada's Advanced Research and Innovation Network (CANARIE) and the Canada-California Strategic Innovation Partnership (CCSIP) to design an ultra-efficient data center as part of a program to promote 'green' IT initiatives.
- 'Data motion metric' needed for supercomputer rankings, says SDSC's SnavelyWed, 10 Aug 2011, 21:37:57 EDT
- SDSC to venture capitalists: Data-intensive supercomputing is hereFri, 22 Apr 2011, 13:04:13 EDT
- SDSC's Trestles provides rapid turnaround and enhanced performance for diverse researchersThu, 14 Jul 2011, 13:35:57 EDT
- Computer scientists scale 'layer 2' data center networks to 100,000 ports and beyondMon, 17 Aug 2009, 18:23:28 EDT
- Ben-Gurion University develops side-illuminated ultra-efficient solar cell designs Thu, 8 Nov 2012, 17:34:58 EST