Researchers at the University of Arkansas are building a library of synthetically produced antibodies that can detect and rapidly validate proteins secreted by breast cancer cells. Their work will accelerate the process of developing a simple blood test for early detection of breast cancer.
- Detecting breast cancer's fingerprint in a droplet of blood Thu, 5 Apr 2012, 18:08:11 EDT
- Heart disease beats breast cancer as the biggest killerSun, 19 Jun 2011, 20:31:26 EDT
- ASCO data show serum DNA blood tests detect cancers with high sensitivity and specificityMon, 7 Jun 2010, 9:59:12 EDT
- New tool for early diagnosis of breast cancerWed, 17 Sep 2008, 11:10:11 EDT
- Screening mammograms catch second breast cancers earlyTue, 22 Feb 2011, 16:37:14 EST