Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 13:56 in Psychology & Sociology
Researchers have devised and demonstrated the first random-number generator in which the numbers are certified random by the laws of quantum mechanics.
- Random, but not by chanceWed, 14 Apr 2010, 14:05:21 EDT
- Random numbers game with quantum diceThu, 9 Sep 2010, 12:17:06 EDT
- Random DNA mix-ups not so random in cancer developmentThu, 3 Dec 2009, 12:38:08 EST
- Lightweight true random number generators a step closerMon, 20 Sep 2010, 5:13:00 EDT
- Random fluctuations give rise to odd genetic phenomenonWed, 17 Feb 2010, 13:32:52 EST