Tuesday, January 5, 2010 - 16:49 in Astronomy & Space
In their quest to find solar systems analogous to ours, astronomers have determined how common our solar system is. They've concluded that about 15 percent of stars in the galaxy host systems of planets like our own.
- In all the universe, just 10 percent of solar systems are like oursTue, 5 Jan 2010, 16:24:04 EST
- Solar system's birth record revisedFri, 2 Nov 2012, 16:09:57 EDT
- Richest planetary system discoveredTue, 24 Aug 2010, 9:08:29 EDT
- Astronomers discover and 'weigh' infant solar systemWed, 5 Dec 2012, 14:40:24 EST
- Astronomers capture first images of newly-discovered solar systemThu, 13 Nov 2008, 16:30:13 EST