More than 12 billion years of cosmic history are shown in this unprecedented, panoramic, full-color view of thousands of galaxies in various stages of assembly. This image, taken by NASA's Hubble Space Telescope, was made from mosaics taken in September and October 2009 with the newly installed Wide Field Camera 3 and in 2004 with the Advanced Camera for Surveys.
- New panchromatic capabilities of Hubble reveal an unprecedented view of the universeTue, 5 Jan 2010, 16:29:47 EST
- Spectacular Hubble view of Centaurus AThu, 16 Jun 2011, 10:34:47 EDT
- Exceptionally deep view of strange galaxyThu, 5 Feb 2009, 10:26:04 EST
- Hubble's deepest view of universe unveils never-before-seen galaxiesTue, 8 Dec 2009, 10:17:47 EST
- Hubble finds most distant primeval galaxiesTue, 5 Jan 2010, 11:32:19 EST