Irwin B. Levitan, Ph.D., has been named Founding Chair of the newly created Department of Neuroscience at Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University. He has also been appointed director of the Farber Institute for Neurosciences. His appointment is effective January 1, 2010.
- Jefferson study determines bone marrow stromal stem cells may aid in stroke recoveryWed, 1 Dec 2010, 14:39:19 EST
- Jefferson Department of Surgery announces new pancreas tumor registryThu, 30 Oct 2008, 8:23:17 EDT
- Lead contamination in Philadelphia's Chinatown discovered by Jefferson Emergency Medicine teamMon, 28 Feb 2011, 18:06:04 EST
- Jefferson scientists deliver toxic genes to effectively kill pancreatic cancer cellsTue, 23 Sep 2008, 14:29:41 EDT
- Jefferson: Mechanical bowel preps offer no clinical benefit for pancreaticoduodenectomyThu, 6 May 2010, 10:50:42 EDT