Thursday, July 9, 2009 - 13:49 in Earth & Climate
The withdrawal of Nevada's Yucca Mountain as a potential nuclear waste repository has reopened the debate over how and where to dispose of spent nuclear fuel and high-level nuclear waste.
- Experts call for local and regional control of sites for radioactive wasteThu, 9 Jul 2009, 14:33:09 EDT
- Experts say federal nuclear waste panel overlooks public mistrustThu, 12 Aug 2010, 15:08:49 EDT
- Sandia aids cleanup of Iraqi nuclear facilities, rad wasteMon, 20 Oct 2008, 17:35:31 EDT
- Erosion of the Yucca Mountain crestTue, 5 May 2009, 9:43:58 EDT
- Recipe for radioactive compounds aids nuclear waste and fuel storage pools studiesFri, 15 Apr 2011, 9:35:21 EDT