Neuroscientists at the University of Washington were delighted at the reactions of former President George W. Bush and Iraq's Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki when an Iraqi reporter flung his shoes toward the two men during a Baghdad news conference. It confirmed experiments they were conducting.
- If the shoe flits, duck: A real-life example of humans' dual vision systemThu, 11 Jun 2009, 12:38:15 EDT
- Researchers find world's oldest leather shoe and moreWed, 9 Jun 2010, 18:09:22 EDT
- Running shoes may cause damage to knees, hips and anklesMon, 4 Jan 2010, 12:35:59 EST
- GPS not working? A shoe radar may help you find your wayWed, 1 Dec 2010, 10:37:27 EST
- Ability to literally imagine oneself in another's shoes may be tied to empathyTue, 23 Jun 2009, 11:08:27 EDT