Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 00:35 in Health & Medicine
Iowa State University researchers have found that certain antibiotics encounter more resistance from Campylobacter coli than other antibiotics, with some variation of resistance levels between farms.
- Protein found to promote antibiotic resistance in a common food-borne pathogenFri, 6 Jun 2008, 5:56:47 EDT
- Additive restores antibiotic effectiveness against MRSAMon, 22 Oct 2012, 17:35:06 EDT
- Resistance to antibiotics is ancient, McMaster study findsWed, 31 Aug 2011, 22:40:56 EDT
- Antibiotics as active mutagens in the emergence of multidrug resistanceThu, 11 Feb 2010, 13:31:29 EST
- Low levels of antibiotics cause multidrug resistance in 'superbugs'Thu, 11 Feb 2010, 15:02:44 EST