Wednesday, February 4, 2009 - 16:56 in Earth & Climate
Increasing greenhouse gases could delay, or even postpone indefinitely, the recovery of stratospheric ozone in some regions of the Earth.
- Global warming may delay recovery of stratospheric ozoneWed, 4 Feb 2009, 13:24:29 EST
- Climate change and atmospheric circulation will make for uneven ozone recoveryFri, 10 Apr 2009, 14:28:18 EDT
- Does global warming lead to a change in upper atmospheric transport?Mon, 15 Dec 2008, 11:43:43 EST
- Volcanic gases could deplete ozone layerTue, 12 Jun 2012, 13:33:22 EDT
- Rocket launches may need regulation to prevent ozone depletion, says studyTue, 31 Mar 2009, 15:29:59 EDT