In 2009, ORNL will make nearly 470 million processor hours available on Jaguar, its Cray XT supercomputer. Thirty eight separate projects will advance breakthrough research in critical areas such as climate studies, energy assurance, materials, and other areas of fundamental science.
- Jaguar upgrade brings ORNL closer to petascale computingThu, 15 May 2008, 14:49:26 EDT
- ORNL debuts Titan supercomputerTue, 30 Oct 2012, 12:07:47 EDT
- Story tips from the Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory July 2010Thu, 1 Jul 2010, 11:36:37 EDT
- Story tips from the US Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory January 2010Tue, 5 Jan 2010, 18:43:19 EST
- Story tips from the US Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory April 2010Wed, 31 Mar 2010, 13:17:36 EDT