UC Berkeley Expert and Association of Space Explorers Discuss Global Strategy to Defend Against Incoming Asteroids
UC Berkeley expert Karlene Roberts joins the Association of Space Explorers (ASE) Committee on Near Earth Objects (NEO) in presenting its findings, "Asteroid Threats: A Call for Global Response," at a press conference, September 25, 2008, 10 a.m., at the Google Foundation, 345 Spear St., 2nd Floor, San Francisco.
- How to deflect asteroids and save the EarthThu, 16 Apr 2009, 12:50:44 EDT
- Rendezvous with an asteroidThu, 26 May 2011, 14:40:24 EDT
- New evidence suggests comet or asteroid impact was last straw for dinosaursThu, 7 Feb 2013, 15:07:47 EST
- Cutting greenhouse pollutants could directly save millions of lives worldwideWed, 25 Nov 2009, 9:02:06 EST
- Sunlight spawns many binary and 'divorced' binary asteroidsWed, 25 Aug 2010, 13:25:09 EDT