NYU Cancer Institute Researcher Among First NIH Eureka Grant Recipients for Exceptionally Innovative Research
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) has awarded $42.2 million to fund 38 exceptionally innovative research projects that could have an extraordinarily significant impact on many areas of science. Michelle Krogsgaard, Ph.D, assistant professor of pathology at the NYU Cancer Institute, is the first NYU School of Medicine recipient of the EUREKA award.
- Visionary concept earns La Jolla Institute scientist prestigious NIH Pioneer AwardThu, 24 Sep 2009, 6:28:35 EDT
- President honors nation's top scientists and innovatorsFri, 18 Sep 2009, 13:51:23 EDT
- Latent HIV infection focus of NIDA's 2010 Avant-Garde AwardMon, 13 Sep 2010, 15:21:47 EDT
- Engineers, doctors at UCLA develop novel material that could help fight arterial diseaseWed, 25 Nov 2009, 18:03:54 EST
- Collaboration between researchers yields more comprehensive portrait of brain cancerThu, 4 Sep 2008, 14:51:04 EDT