Sunday, June 15, 2008 - 22:43 in Biology & Nature
Inspired by a chance discovery during another experiment, researchers at UT Southwestern Medical Center have created a small molecule that stimulates nerve stem cells to begin maturing into nerve cells in culture.
- UT Southwestern researchers create molecule that nudges nerve stem cells to matureMon, 16 Jun 2008, 1:35:50 EDT
- New discovery about the formation of new brain cellsMon, 23 Nov 2009, 12:40:54 EST
- Scripps research scientists find nerve cell activity drains stem cell pool in developing brainThu, 4 Nov 2010, 10:53:12 EDT
- New insight in nerve cell communicationTue, 22 Dec 2009, 14:36:42 EST
- Antidepressants need new nerve cells to be effective, UT Southwestern researchers findThu, 28 Aug 2008, 0:21:28 EDT