Seungbum Hong, a materials scientist at the U.S. Department of Energy's (DOE) Argonne National Laboratory, received the Young Investigator Outstanding Achievement Award from the International Symposium on Integrated Ferroelectrics, a prize that recognizes his contributions to the study of a class of materials that could shape the frontier of information technology.
- Argonne scientists discover new class of glassy materialMon, 28 Jul 2008, 16:28:46 EDT
- Argonne scientists use bacteria to power simple machinesWed, 16 Dec 2009, 12:13:19 EST
- Argonne's Hard X-ray Nanoprobe provides new capability to study nanoscale materialsTue, 24 Jun 2008, 14:29:01 EDT
- By their powers combinedThu, 7 Feb 2013, 21:33:01 EST
- Argonne scientists reveal secret of nanoparticle crystallization in real timeMon, 17 May 2010, 16:55:47 EDT