The Institute for Genomics and Systems Biology, a joint venture of the U.S. Department of Energy's Argonne National Laboratory and the University of Chicago, has acquired two new instruments that provide an enhanced ability to sequence genomes more quickly and broadly.
- US Department of Energy Joint Genome Institute announces new genome sequencing projectsWed, 2 Jul 2008, 12:22:04 EDT
- Little-known marine decomposers attract the attention of genome sequencersMon, 29 Jun 2009, 12:49:44 EDT
- DNA of uncultured organisms sequenced using novel single-cell approachWed, 22 Apr 2009, 12:08:47 EDT
- Soybean genome analysis reveals pathways for improving biodieselWed, 13 Jan 2010, 13:32:31 EST
- Next gen sequencing technology pinpoint 'on-off switches' in genomesThu, 12 Feb 2009, 18:07:38 EST