Statement of Kathy Hudson, Director, Genetics and Public Policy Center, Regarding Resignation of NHGRI's Francis Collins
Wednesday, May 28, 2008 - 16:35 in Psychology & Sociology
It is no coincidence that Francis Collins's tenure at the National Human Genome Research Institute marked one of the most extraordinary periods in modern science.
- AACR applauds nomination of Francis S. Collins, M.D., Ph.D., to be the new NIH directorFri, 10 Jul 2009, 14:56:34 EDT
- Perspective: Policies must keep pace with genetic progressThu, 19 Jun 2008, 10:50:01 EDT
- American Chemical Society praises nomination of Collins as NIH DirectorFri, 10 Jul 2009, 15:21:24 EDT
- NIH-commissioned study identifies gaps in NIH funding success rates for black researchersThu, 18 Aug 2011, 15:33:55 EDT
- Anti-cancer drug prevents, reverses cardiovascular damage in mouse model of premature aging disorderTue, 7 Oct 2008, 3:07:57 EDT