Tuesday, May 20, 2008 - 23:28 in Health & Medicine
The popular seasoning rosemary can be used as a cancer prevention agent by applying it to hamburgers, Food Safety Consortium researchers at Kansas State university have learned.
- K-State chemists' biosensor may improve food, water safety and cancer detectionTue, 29 Mar 2011, 11:33:53 EDT
- Good news for meat lovers: Most ready-to-eat meat products contain very few cancerous compoundsTue, 22 Mar 2011, 11:03:07 EDT
- Targeted agent shows promise in biliary cancer studyMon, 20 Apr 2009, 15:51:10 EDT
- Report outlines knowledge gaps for 20 suspected carcinogensThu, 15 Jul 2010, 12:18:38 EDT
- K-State research channels powerful Kansas wind to keep electricity runningMon, 21 Mar 2011, 13:05:42 EDT