K-State's BRI Is National Biosafety And Biocontainment Training Program's First Designated Training Facility In Nation
Tuesday, May 20, 2008 - 16:35 in Mathematics & Economics
Kansas State University's BRI -- Biosecurity Research Institute -- is the National Biosafety and Biocontainment Training Program's first designated training facility in the nation.
- Most developing countries ill-equipped to ensure global biosafety: UN UniversityWed, 28 May 2008, 11:21:51 EDT
- DHS report on risks of proposed Kansas biocontainment lab is incompleteMon, 15 Nov 2010, 13:04:35 EST
- National anti-gun violence program largely successful, Michigan State findsMon, 9 Nov 2009, 14:17:33 EST
- FSU professor wins $5M grant to train next generation of education researchersMon, 10 Aug 2009, 14:44:54 EDT
- System aims to improve teachers and teacher training programsMon, 4 Apr 2011, 11:07:56 EDT