Four Leading Companies Join Int. Serious Adverse Events Consortium to Help Further Global Research Collaboration
The International Serious Adverse Events Consortium (SAEC) announced today that four new members have joined this novel research Consortium, which is working to identify genetic markers that may help predict which individuals are at risk for a range of serious drug-related adverse events (SAEs). These new members include pharmaceutical companies Takeda, Novartis and Daiichi Sankyo and the world's largest medical research charity, The Wellcome Trust.
- International Serious Adverse Events Consortium announces initial study results in its global research collaboration to identify genetic markers related to drug induced liver injurySun, 31 May 2009, 14:36:33 EDT
- Medicines derived from cannabis: a review of adverse eventsMon, 16 Jun 2008, 17:22:11 EDT
- Formoterol for asthma: Evidence of serious adverse effectsTue, 7 Oct 2008, 19:57:17 EDT
- Patient reports can add to efforts to identify, reduce adverse events in hospitalsWed, 16 Jul 2008, 11:49:52 EDT
- Varenicline for smoking cessation linked to increased risk of serious harmful cardiac eventsMon, 4 Jul 2011, 13:42:10 EDT