Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 09:21 in Astronomy & Space
Thanks in part to a Johns Hopkins University astrophysicist, the final frontier got a bit closer today with the launch of a new application that allows people to easily explore the night sky from their own computers.
- Memory mission explores new territory in neuroscienceFri, 21 Nov 2008, 12:36:38 EST
- NASA's Fermi mission, Namibia's HESS telescopes explore a blazarWed, 18 Mar 2009, 17:11:59 EDT
- Johns Hopkins team explores PARIS; finds a key to Parkinson'sThu, 3 Mar 2011, 12:37:26 EST
- Earth: Finding new oil and gas frontiersMon, 10 Jan 2011, 11:02:10 EST
- Exploring the final frontier: Disease proposed as major barrier to Mars and beyondThu, 29 Oct 2009, 14:38:37 EDT