Out of the early morning mists and tall grass of northeast India emerges a massive creature with a dinosaur-like face, having survived millions of years despite a curse — literally on its head. As elephant-borne riders approach, the formidable hulk sniffs the air for danger, then resumes its breakfast.
- Rhino poaching surges in Asia, AfricaTue, 1 Dec 2009, 17:44:39 EST
- Scientists name 2 new species of horned dinosaurMon, 12 Mar 2012, 22:32:34 EDT
- 'Skin bones' helped large dinosaurs survive, new study saysTue, 29 Nov 2011, 13:12:22 EST
- Scientists announce discovery of first horned dinosaur from South KoreaMon, 6 Dec 2010, 15:12:25 EST
- Which grass is greener? Study to select Northeast grasses that can power the bioenergy eraWed, 22 Oct 2008, 11:23:22 EDT