Thursday, September 6, 2012 - 12:01 in Earth & Climate
Laboratory tests show that globs of oil found on two Louisiana beaches after Hurricane Isaac came from the 2010 BP spill.
- Same-day water pollution test could keep beaches open more oftenWed, 3 Apr 2013, 21:06:39 EDT
- Being Isaac Newton: Computer derives natural laws from raw dataThu, 2 Apr 2009, 14:39:49 EDT
- Rapid, point-of-care tests for syphilis: The future of diagnosisWed, 27 Feb 2013, 21:34:05 EST
- Gulf oil spill: Mississippi River hydrology may help reduce oil onshoreThu, 17 Jun 2010, 12:11:27 EDT
- New UNH data tests the exercise 'talk test'Tue, 13 Sep 2011, 14:06:22 EDT