Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 17:00 in Biology & Nature
California voters will soon decide whether to require special labels for food made from genetically modified ingredients, in a closely watched test of consumer attitudes about the merits of genetically engineered crops.
- Food science expert: Genetically modified crops are overregulatedMon, 18 Feb 2013, 10:05:24 EST
- From embryonic stem cells, a sperm replacement and easier path to genetic modificationThu, 26 Apr 2012, 15:35:14 EDT
- Silenced genes as a warning sign of blood cancerTue, 4 Aug 2009, 12:57:55 EDT
- Modified plants may yield more biofuelMon, 22 Dec 2008, 16:57:19 EST
- Consumers more likely to identify healthy food using traffic light nutrition labelsThu, 7 May 2009, 1:50:25 EDT