Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 12:30 in Earth & Climate
Meteorologists say America's unusually warm year is likely to extend through the summer. And that's a bad sign for wildfires in the West.
- Research links extreme summer heat events to global warmingMon, 6 Aug 2012, 14:11:18 EDT
- University experts prove British summer is advancingThu, 6 May 2010, 12:50:56 EDT
- Heat wave deaths highest in early summerTue, 30 Nov 2010, 12:05:15 EST
- ASU researcher outlines strategies to curb urban heat islandSun, 21 Feb 2010, 22:29:12 EST
- A look back suggests a sobering future of wildfire dangers in US westTue, 14 Feb 2012, 14:35:18 EST